PACENation event PACENation member event
Your health and safety are our top priority. As a result, we have decided to postpone the 2020 PACENation Summit. We don’t have a new date yet, but we will certainly let you know once we do.
If you registered for the 2020 Summit, we hope you will consider holding onto your ticket for the rescheduled event. PACENation has already incurred considerable costs, most of which the venue is currently unwilling to refund. Ultimately, the annual summit is how PACENation funds approximately one-third of its activities. Without your financial support, we will be extremely constrained in our ability to support the further growth of PACE.
Our refund policy was established several weeks ago and it appears in the Summit registration portal. Registrations may be cancelled for a refund (less $75 processing fee) if your request is received in writing by Monday, March 16th. After this date no refunds will be issued. All refund requests must be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your consideration. We hope to be in touch soon with more news about the next PACENation Summit.
Upcoming virtual events
PACENation’s Monthly Market Calls
1st Tuesday, every month
Join PACENation’s team and featured speakers each month to hear updates on the PACE marketplace, including legislation, program developments, and PACE data. If you have previously joined our market calls, no need to register again. You will receive a reminder email with the call-in details in advance of the call.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Courses
In partnership with Winston & Strawn, PACENation will host three virtual CLE courses in 2020. Our courses will be eligible for CLE credits and will focus on PACE content for Lawyers interested in learning more about PACE or entering the PACE sector.
- PACE 101: PACE Basics for Lawyers – May 13th, 2020 at 1:00PM Eastern
- Steps in C-PACE Credit Underwriting and the Legal Closing Process – May 20th, 2020 at 1:00PM Eastern
- Lender Consent & SNDA Agreements – June 3rd, 2020 at 1:00PM Eastern
Virtual workshops will feature a panel of speakers and allow for extensive audience participation on specific PACE topics. Our first workshops and speakers are:
- Expanding Access to PACE Financing for Multifamily Housing – May 28th, 2020 at 1:00-2:00PM Eastern
- Eric Alini, Managing Partner, Counterpointe Energy Solutions
- Rick Daugherty, Asset Management Branch Chief, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Bryan Handshy, Senior Advisor, Multifamily Recapitalization, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Bob Iber, Senior Advisor, Office of Multifamily Housing Programs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Colin Kalvas, Public Finance and Economic Development Attorney, Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Jana Wesley, Managing Director and Head of Project Finance, Loop Capital Markets
- Building Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Into Your PACE Program – June 17th, 2020 at 1:00-2:00PM Eastern
- Byron DeLear, Managing Director and Central Regional Executive – Midwest, Ygrene Energy Fund
- Lonnie Demarco, Director of Human Resources, Greenworks Lending
- Kimberly Lewis, SVP, Market Transformation and Development, North America, U.S. Green Building Council
- Elyssa Rothe, Director, Policy & Program Development, Greenworks Lending
- Michael Yaki, Principal, Michael Yaki Consulting
- Best Practices in New and Emerging C-PACE Markets Workshop – Sept. 9th, 2020 at 1:00-2:00PM Eastern
- Speakers will be announced soon.
PACENation Summit 2020
2019 Summit Recap
Sponsor the Summit and put your organization front and center among all your PACE peers and stakeholders at the only PACE-industry event of the year. And become a member of PACENation and receive extra Summit perks as well as deep discounts at certain levels.