PACENation has always worked to make PACE available in every community and for every commercial building and home. Our mission is to be the impartial advocate for PACE financing, and to accelerate this rapidly growing market by offering guidance, market research, and networking opportunities to the ever-expanding list of organizations and people that have made PACE their focus. PACENation is at the center of a PACE marketplace that is moving us toward a clean energy economy that’s creating jobs, saving money, and building business opportunities for everyone.
We’d like to thank the hundreds of organizations from the public and private sectors that have come forward to support PACENation throughout the years — you have enabled us to pursue our mission to support all stakeholders in this market. See what some of our members have to say in the video below:
What’s New in PACENation’s Membership Program?
We are launching new membership plans that will bring even more benefits to our members. The plan includes 4 different membership levels designed to support our work and appeal to governments, non-profits, private sector companies providing a range of PACE services, building owners and contractors.
Members will be featured in our online directory, receive access to market data and webinars, a seat on our Leadership Council, discounts on PACENation conference sponsorships and registration, and opportunities to co-author whitepapers and studies with PACENation.
Networking and convening
- Our 2018 Summit drew over 400 people representing 250+ organizations from 35 states and four countries. To build on this success, we are developing regional conferences, retreats and roundtable events.
- Members will now receive discounts on Summit sponsorship, and have early access to Summit sponsorship opportunities.
- As part of our new member directory website, we’re launching a new PACE Jobs Board, designed to be the central place for all PACE jobs. We’ve also revamped your online member profiles, who will have access to a members resources page, and can choose to be visible on your profile, found via search, and receive messages through our member network.
Information and resources
- With over 60,000 website views per month and a newsletter with over 8,000 subscribers, PACENation is the central source for information about PACE on the web. We provide many opportunities to showcase your organization to the growing universe of PACE market participants, including featuring new member logos in our monthly newsletter and more.
- PACENation is the only source of national C-PACE and R-PACE market data, including market statistics such as our Annual PACE Impact Reports.
- We publish whitepapers, press releases, and a blog to keep all stakeholders informed of current market and legislative news.
- Members have access to past libraries of webinars and other content.
Policy and legislation
- PACENation supports legislative efforts throughout the U.S., and provide one-on-one advice on program implementation including program design, marketing, and project development.
…and much more. Membership includes all benefits from our previous plans, including appointment to PACENation’s Leadership Council for Platinum-level members. Click here to see all of our new membership offerings and find out which membership level is right for your organization, and don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping us grow the clean energy economy!